If you are looking to create an app or website, it’s important to hire dedicated offshore developers. If you are not sure how to choose a developer, this article will give you some tips on how to do so.
Learn to communicate effectively with your offshore developer.
When it comes to communication, there are a number of ways you can tell if your offshore developer is performing well.
- Are they answering all of your questions quickly and thoroughly? If you’re having trouble getting in touch with your developer, that’s a problem.
- Make sure that there’s always someone available at the other end of their phone or email system—and make sure that person is responsive.
- Hire an offshore team who can give you regular updates on their progress and status as things move along.
- Is their work accurate? If not, have they been upfront about what needs to be fixed? A lot of times developers will simply ignore errors in favor of getting the job done quickly so that they can submit it for payment; this kind of behavior should never be tolerated!
- An honest team will never try to rush through something without triple-checking everything first (and will do so even if they don’t get paid until later).
Check that your offshore developer has a great track record.
Even the best offshore developers will have a portfolio that’s 100% legitimate, and it’s up to you to make sure that they do.
To start with, check their portfolio and ask them for references from previous clients. If they don’t have any, then something might be wrong (and you should probably run away).
But, if they do have all of these things, then it’s time for a deeper dive into the developer’s work. So ask for testimonials from previous clients or read reviews online? And see what reviews say about them!
Ask for references from the offshore developer.
You can get in touch with our existing clients for references. You are free to ask about anything related to our services and their experience working with us.
Once you have a list of references, ask them the following questions:
- What was the nature of your project? Was it a website or an app?
- How long did the project take? Did you encounter any difficulties along the way? If so, how did they get resolved?
- What did you like best about working with us? We want every client to be happy!
What didn’t you like? What could we have done better? Did we meet your expectations? Did we exceed them? If so, how did we do that? Did you feel like our team was responsive and accessible throughout the course of the project?
You also want to confirm that your hire of dedicated offshore developers is legally compliant and ethical. This means checking that they are registered with the relevant authorities, have a good reputation, have a good track record, can provide you with client references, and have a portfolio of previous work.
When you work with offshore software development services, it’s important to make sure they’re legally compliant, ethical, and have a great track record. You should also ask for references from previous clients before hiring them.